Entête de page
Une démarche de participation citoyenne
Strasbourg Capitale de Noël, quel format pour demain ?
December is the month where Christmas is everywhere in Strasbourg. Whether you live in Strasbourg or you’re just visiting, experience the event in your own way. The City of Strasbourg would like to enhance the event by 2024 so that it best meets what you would like to see and do, which are sometimes very different.
Let us know what you think and your ideas so that we can improve Strasbourg, Capital of Christmas together! After the survey results have been analyzed, in 2022 a citizen jury will be nominated to make firm propositions for moving forward.
The questionnaire will also be accessible every day in the information chalets on place Kléber and rue du 22 Novembre.
In addition you have the opportunity to meet our teams during which you can talk about your ideas:
- Wednesday 1 December, 2pm-5pm, square Louise Weiss
- Saturday 4 December, 2pm-5pm, place Kléber
- Sunday 12 December, 2pm-5pm, place Charles de Foucault (tribunal)
- Friday 17 December, 5pm-8pm, rue du 22 Novembre
- Sunday 19 December, 2pm-5pm, place Grimmeissen
For more information about the consultation process
Thank you for your contribution!