Entête de page
2018 Les marchés de Noël
The Christmas Markets
Discover the wonder of Strasbourg, Capital of Christmas, and let yourself be captivated by a unique atmosphere.
Enjoy the trip of your dreams thanks to more than 300 stalls, kilometres of fairy lights, the majestic Great Christmas Tree, dazzling shows and concerts, and an unforgettable Christmas celebration.
Whatever your age, rediscover Christmas and experience a Magical Christmas, an Alternative Christmas, and a Secret Christmas.
Each Christmas has its own atmosphere, events, and activities, with young and old flitting between dreams and reality for a completely captivating experience.
Stall Opening Hours
- 23 November from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- From 24 November to 30 December*:
- from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day
- late opening until 9 p.m. on Fridays and 10 p.m. on Saturdays
- 24 December from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Closed on 25 December
* From 26 December to 30 December, only the stalls in Place de la Cathédrale, place du Marché-aux-Poissons and the Terrasse du Palais Rohan will be open