Entête de page
Back Un bon cadeau pour une joyeuse expérience
A great gift for a great experience!Published on 9 November 2022
Instead of an object, why not offer an experience in Strasbourg as a gift ?
The “Ici Deux Mains” non-profit is a group of local charities : A’Cro du Vélo, les Petites Cantines, La Fabrique, Le Stück, Strasbourg Initiation Nature Environnement, Conservatoire des Espaces Naturels d’Alsace, Pelpass, Secours Populaire Français (Bas-Rhin), la Maison du Compost, Emmaüs Mundo.
They offer a wide range of rewarding solidarity experiences that make an ideal gift.
- Courses in gardening, cooking with wild plants or making your own cosmetics, at the SINE de Bussière
- Tickets to concerts at the Pelpass Festival, with Pelpass Asso
- A bike repair lesson with A'cro du Vélo
- Membership and a wood, welding or laser-cutting workshop at La Fabrique
- A cooking class, followed by a meal, at les Petites Cantines
- Vouchers in Stücks, the local currency accepted by local shops
- A guided outing in the Alsatian countryside, with Alsace Nature
- Taking part in a land restoration worksite with the Conservatoire des sites alsaciens!
- A waste composting workshop, teaching you how to add natural nutrients to your garden, with La Maison du Compost
- A meal at the Emmaüs Mundo solidarity restaurant
- Acquisition of a piece of forest and wetland, which will be managed by the Conservatoire des Espaces Naturels d'Alsace, thus ensuring its protection over the coming years
If you want to offer a responsible Christmas gift, get in touch with Floriane Dupré (email@example.com) of the Ici Deux Mains charity or pop along to Strasbourg’s OFF market, 26 and 27 November from 1 PM to 6:30 PM!