Entête de page
Back Top 6 for Responsible Visitors
Top 6 for Responsible VisitorsPublished on 25 October 2023
Strasbourg, Capital of Christmas, is committed to providing you with a magical and environmentally friendly edition. Discover all our initiatives here and let's collectively take these few actions that make all the difference:
- I keep the reusable cup in which my first drink was served and use it throughout my stay at the Market.
- When I no longer need my cup, I return it to a Christmas Market exhibitor selling drinks to reclaim my deposit, or I place it in one of the designated donation bins (unless I want to keep it as a souvenir!).
- I participate in recycling by disposing of all plastic waste and cans in a dedicated bin. This way, they can be properly processed and repurposed.
- If available, I bring my own container to enjoy delicious traditional dishes while reducing waste production.
- To get around Strasbourg, I prioritize public transportation, cycling, and walking.
- I donate gently used items that I no longer need by visiting the solidarity collection chalet located in the Village of Sharing, Place Kléber.