Entête de page
Back Strasbourg Capitale de Noël, la continuité d'un dispositif de sécurité partenarial entre l'Etat et la Ville de Strasbourg
Safety and security at Strasbourg Capitale de NoëlPublished on 16 November 2022
Practical information you need to be aware of during your trip in the Capital of Christmas
Strasbourg Christmas markets will be held between November 25 at 2 pm and December 24 at 6 pm. The stalls will be opened everyday between 11 am and 8 pm. The After-Christmas Village will be opened until January 1, 2023 at Louise Weiss square.
Safety and security at the Christmas markets
- Police will be present at all-time in the Grande Île to ensure everyone’s safety
- Cars are not allowed in the city center (find out more about car policy here https://noel.strasbourg.eu/en/se-deplacer )
- Your luggage or your backpack will be subjected to a security check while entering the Grande Île
- The French police phone number is the 17, the global emergency number remains the 112
- Don’t leave your luggage unattended at any time
- Watch out for your belongings and be careful to pickpockets
- If you ride a bike, please read the followings rules on https://noel.strasbourg.eu/en/se-deplacer
Covid-19, let’s remain precautious !
- Apply safe hygienic practices
- Keep your mask whenever possible, especially if you are vulnerable or if you have symptoms
- If you test positive for Covid-19, put off your visit to the Christmas market.
Together, let’s take care of each other !