Entête de page
Strasbourg, capital of ice skating!Published on 28 November 2018
Whatever your age, come and skate on the ice rink of Place Kléber, in the heart of Strasbourg, Capital of Christmas. With a special area for children and a program dedicated to ice activities, you will discover the joy of a traditional Christmas.
- Entrance fee (for children and adults): 5€ for an unlimited period of time
- Play sets rental for the "Ice Garden": 3€
- Helmet rental: 2€
- Sale of gloves: 4€
Opening hours:26 November to 6 January :
- Mondays - Fridays from 14:00 to 20:00
- Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 to 20:00
Mondays 24 and 31 December from 14:00 to 17:00
Tuesdays 25 December and 1 January from 15:00 to 20:00
Two ice skating areas:
- 1 ice rink of 625 m²
- 1 "Ice Garden" of 100 m² dedicated to ice skating lovers and children.