Entête de page
Back Local et durable : des nouveaux commerces à Strasbourg et dans l'Eurométropole à découvrir pour Noël
Local and sustainable: new stores in Strasbourg and the Eurometropole to get to know for ChristmasPublished on 10 November 2022
A number of new local, socially committed stores have opened in the city centre during the course of the year. Christmas is the ideal time to get to know them !
- Bonhomme de Bois in rue du 22 November offers a wide range of Christmas presents for kids, including wooden toys, board games and cuddly toys. It has toys for infants right through to 10-year-olds.
- You can find upcycling shop Berthel at 36 rue des Juifs, with its collection of articles (including jewellery, second-hand makeovers and refashioned clothing), the work of some 20 creators from all round the region.
- Madame is a delicatessen that opened at 16 rue du Vieux Marché aux Poissons in September. It sources carefully chosen products directly from the producers and was voted best delicatessen in France in 2018.
- Épicerie Baeck is another recently opened delicatessen, to be found at 65 rue du Faubourg de Pierre. An excellent address for Christmas gifts, you’ll find craft beers, Alsatian gin and whisky, natural wine and chocolate. You’ll also find a range of cold meat appetisers from Alsace, Spain and Italy.
- Shop for geek (16 rue des Serruriers) specialises in pop culture and spin-off products in all shapes and forms (games, figurines, posters, mugs, etc.).
- S'Bretzel, a new 100% local shop in Illkirch 96 route de Lyon in Illkirch-Graffenstaden (Gastronomy, decorations, textiles, cosmetics...).
We haven’t been able to include every new store here, but shop openings feature regularly on our website and in our magazines.